Resources for everyone
- Information to support gender creative children & trans youth: https://www.genderspectrum.org/resources/parenting-and-family-2/
- For consumers of psychiatric services, research & critique of drug-based & conventional psychiatric practices: https://www.madinamerica.com/
- Sex-positive information for youth: http://www.advocatesforyouth.org/index.php
- Retelling the Stories of Our Lives: Everyday Narrative Therapy to Draw Inspiration and Transform Experience
- Relationships & sex
- “Rewriting the Rules An Anti Self-Help Guide to Love, Sex and Relationships”
- “Mating in Captivity”
- Gender Identity
- “How to Understand Your Gender”
- Mind-body approaches to Depression & Anxiety
- “The Chemistry of Calm”
- “The Chemistry of Joy”
Let's Start a Conversation
Believe me—I can talk a lot of dense theory and carry on about a lot of big effing ideas— but that’s not what you’re here for, and this isn’t about me, it’s about you and your life. It’s my job to *get* you and respond to you on your terms, in your terms.
I begin every relationship with potential clients with a brief phone call (there’s no fee or obligation).