Below you will find a collection of resources – including articles and book chapters – that relate to Julie’s work.
You can get additional information by clicking on the items below.
Note: Items labeled buy online will take you to an external website.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
- Information to support gender creative children & trans youth
- For consumers of psychiatric services, research & critique of drug-based & conventional psychiatric practices
- Sex-positive information for youth
Transgender, Intersex, Gender-Expansive Revolutionary Resources & Services for children and youth
- Retelling the Stories of Our Lives: Everyday Narrative Therapy to Draw Inspiration and Transform Experience
Life Isn’t Binary
- Relationships & Sex
- “Rewriting the Rules An Anti Self-Help Guide to Love, Sex and Relationships”
- “Mating in Captivity”
- “Enjoy Sex (How, when, and IF you want to)”
- Gender and Sexuality
- “How to Understand Your Gender”
- “How to Understand Your Sexuality”
- Mind-body Approaches to Depression & Anxiety
- “The Chemistry of Calm”
- “The Chemistry of Joy”
Let's Start a Conversation
Believe me—I can talk a lot of dense theory and carry on about a lot of big effing ideas— but that’s not what you’re here for, and this isn’t about me, it’s about you and your life. It’s my job to *get* you and respond to you on your terms, in your terms.
I begin every relationship with potential clients with a brief phone call (there’s no fee or obligation).